Monday, 5 January 2009

Dreaming of Spring and Daffodils

I came across the most wonderful reminder today that spring is around the corner.
There is no sign of it outside - it's a freezing cold winters day and there is snow on the ground!
Daffodils are my most favourite flower. They have a relatively short season and are often overlooked becuase they may not have the glamour of other flowers! But I am the champion of the underdog and they have a special place in my heart.
I was married on St Davids Day (March the 1st) and the church was awash with yellow and cream daffodils - it was beautiful.
Though my marriage like the seasons of the daffodil was shortlived and I am now divorced - the one love affair that continued was with this gorgeous flower!
Get some spring in your step and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed